Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's the little things...

I haven't seen this one friend of mine in several years.
We occasionally send email to each other and watch each other's blogs. (He's much better at updating than I am)
Every year around my birthday he surprises me with a gift.
I say "surprise" because I don't ever expect it - although he has never failed.
It's one of the highlights of my birthday because each gift is carefully chosen, very appropriate for our shared interests, and often a little quirky.
This year he got me a "Big Golden Book" - for kids. The art is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoy it.
Thanks, Dude.
:)

1 comment:

bonenb said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!