Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Eve 2006

Last night we went up to SF to Craig & Jess's place. A bunch of people came over and we drank and snacked the night away. There was a talent contest and I displayed my musical skills in manualism. Although Matt was better on his guitar, I won the contest. I played "Auld Lang Syne", "Vader's march" (for all the Lucas people there.) and "The Star Spangled Banner". By the end I was pretty beat - I need to practice more to be able to do more long distance running. Maybe I should make some videos and put them up on YouTube.

LOL Yeah, right - I'll let ya know if I ever do that...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the man and his instruments.......

Happy happy New Year!!

Belle said...

Hahaha! Wish I could have been there. I probably would have drowned out your songs with my laughing. It hurts just thinking about it. You may be a super amazing artist...but I think the "hand-singing" is my favorite thing you do :) Miss you guys already.

Anonymous said...

You sure are handy. Is manualism a new religion? I think it was once practiced by the soldiers of the Roman Empire in Trier as a monotheistic religion. The first expression of dualism as in left hand and right hand. Thus the expression, what is the sound made by one hand singing. Perhaps the religion eventually let to the practice of manual labor.

spaceJASE said...

Hey Hoser - you dipping into the Ramasotti, there?!?
LOL

Robyn Diaz said...

this must be during the star spangled banner by the salute matt is giving you, haha :)