Sunday, May 04, 2008

GTA4 Special Edition


I went to Best Buy after my dentist appointment on Tuesday last week to see if they had any copies of GTA4. They happened to have 4 copies of the Special Edition, so I bought that - I figured, I have a gift card (Thanks Dad!) so why not get that one? Here are a couple pics of the unboxing:

Inside the box was a lockbox. All gun metal.
Inside the lockbox was the game (of course) , an art book, a music CD, a Rockstar branded dufflebag, a Rockstar branded keychain, and keys for the lockbox.Worth the extra $20? I don't know, but it's kinda cool! I liked seeing the geometry they used for Times Square in the art book - It's quite similar to the way we created Times Square for Multiverse.

Oh and it's a phenomenal looking game. I have never played a GTA before so I can't compare the gameplay or graphics, but I think this game sets a new bar on visuals for the 360 & PS3. AWESOME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a chance to use the gift card for a cool game. The students in my class were talking about that game tonight.

Anonymous said...

This title is one of very few that makes me WANT to make time to play games! If only....