Saturday, November 19, 2005

Week of Meetings

I've been at the East coast office all week. BLEH.

I had a bunch of errands to run in NY. I actually had to go to the NY DMV. It went well though!

Hopefully I will get the duplicate title for the van in a couple weeks. I bought a new water-proof jacket at EMS. (Thanks Kaan for the gift card!)

I turned in the camera to Best Buy to replace the LCD screen. (It still worked fine, BTU I couldn't see a damn thing on the screen. :( Luckily, we had decided in this ONE instance to buy the extra insurance that Best Buy pushes on everything they sell.) The geek squad guy was perhaps the single decent employee at the Albany Best Buy. Every other employee that I had to deal with was either a "pusher" or just plain mean. (Although I think I'd be mean too if I had to deal with the Albany public every day...

We ate a lot of food, drank a lot of beer and had fun in the evenings though. Guitar Hero is actually pretty damn fun. Especially with two guitars!

I got to hang out with Jonathan one evening, and Sean the next. Though a mishap of communication (classic - "Why didn't YOU call?!?!") I missed Cynthia and now I fear that I will never hear the end of it. Ah well, I guess I probably deserve it - can't seem to get my head on straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good trip! Sure do hope things work out with the van!