Monday, March 27, 2006

GDC week


Well I didn't write much about last week because I was preoccupied at the GDC. Game Developer's Conference. I went to as many sessions as I could. I really like seeing what other companies are doing. It's like being in school again, scribbling notes as fast as I can. Now I just have to type everything to give a presentation at work. YAY!

I also got to meet a bunch of people from VVEast. It was cool to catch up with them - since we only really talk via IM and only about work these days.

This past weekend we ran a couple errands and took a road trip to Pleasanton. It's east of the bay a bit. Nice drive. Nice little town. (And by little I mean 66,000 people.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... what IS new (at GDC, that is)...

spaceJASE said...

What's new...

Nintendo gave everyone a copy of "Brain Age" - It's really fun!

Epic is making "Gears of War" and "Unreal Tournament 3" and they are going to knock your socks off. They look fricking amazing.

Game developers are freaks. But not freaks like comic book freaks or Star Trek freaks. GameDev peeps are just whacked out. It's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Game developers are freaks.

Say no more....

You had me at "freaks"....