Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Day COLOR


Most of our friends know we are... cheap. We prefer "frugal" but, whatever. One of the ways we save money and look good is I color "A's" hair. We get the hook-up on salon quality hair color and I got a how-to lesson from a friend. People don't believe it when I tell them - they think I mean the normal crap from the store. But I don't. We go all out - I separate the hair in layers and wrap it in aluminum foil after putting the colorant on. It takes me about 2 hours to wrap up 50 to 55 bundles. Then "A" sits for an hour to let all of it do its thing. Presto! She's an un-natural blonde. We save about $150, thank you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a multitalented guy.....Happy New Year to you and the newly blondified "A"!

Jim said...

CHEAPSKATE!!!!!
;)
I kid, I kid!